Corporate Volunteer Programs
About Corporate Programs
Stakeholders, Inc. partners with companies of any size to develop meaningful community enagement and impact that address vital issues. Our expert staff can provide customized high-impact corporate days-of-service and support new and burgeoning Employee Volunteer Programs to meet your corporate responsibility goals.
Companies can also leverage their participation in our signature events like our National Days of Service and Volunteer Week.
As the region’s go-to resource for all things volunteer, Stakeholders, Inc. can help you build the cornerstones of a solid employee volunteer program:
- Plan Employee Days of Service: Bigger Impact at a Lower Cost
- Increase Market Visibility: Putting A Human Face on Your Corporation
- Match Employees with Passions
- Develop Emerging Leaders
- Mobilize your employees to serve after a disaster
- Connect with our Signature Programs like Leadership Westchester
Lesrn how we can boost employee engagement and showcase your corporate citizenship efforts. We're proud to work with many great businesses who understand the synergy between volunteerism and a strong local community & workforce.